Indian Roasted Chicken
– 1-1.5 lb chicken
– 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
– 1 tsp Chilli powder
– 1 tsp Black pepper powder
– 2 tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
– 2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
– Salt to taste
– a little Food coloring
– 1 tsp vinegar
– 2 tsp Olive Oil
– Butter to coat the baking dish
– Smear the insides of a large baking dish with a little butter, and then place the marinated chicken pieces with adequate spacing.
– Drizzle a bit of olive oil on top and set the dish in the preheated oven at 400ºF for 35 minutes.
– After 35 minutes, remove the baking dish from the oven, turn the pieces to the other side. Drizzle in some more olive oil and sprinkle some black pepper powder and salt.
– Put back in the oven for another 20 minutes or until crispy and golden on all sides.
– Serve hot with sliced onions and lime slices.