– 8 fresh morel mushrooms, coarsely chopped
– 8 fresh button mushrooms, coarsely chopped
– 2 tbsp chopped basil leaves
– 3 tbsp finely chopped spring onion
– Juice of 1/2 lemon
– 1 tbsp minced garlic
– Salt and black pepper
– 3 tbsp olive oil
– 4 chicken breasts, skinned and boneless
– Divide the mushroom mixture into 4 equal portions. Slit a pocket lengthwise in each chicken breast. Fill each pocket with the mushroom mixture. Secure the slits with tooth-picks.
– Combine the spring onion, lemon juice, garlic salt, pepper and olive oil. Place the chiken in a dish, pour this mixture over the chicken. Turn the chicken to coat well. Marinate for 1-2 hours.
– Barbecue the chicken about 4-6 min. on each side or unitl they are just cooked. Do not overcook. Serve with chunks of Parsley and Ginger Butter Garnish with mint leaves.